1. What information we collect, why we collect it, and how it is used
When you create an account and make use of our services as a registered user
When you browse or visit our website
When you contact us (e.g. customer support, help, submit a request) When we process your job application
2. How we protect and store your personal data
Security. We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and security measures designed to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure or access to such information appropriate to the nature of the information concerned. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be exposed as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
3. How we share your personal data
we may share your information as follows:
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a third party, we will (to the minimum extent required) disclose information to a potential or actual third party purchaser of our business or assets. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Data in connection with the foregoing events.
- Where you have provided your consent to us sharing the Personal Data (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional services or functionality); and
- Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any Personal Data is disclosed.
4. Additional information regarding transfers of personal data
Internal transfers: Your Personal Data may be transferred within the internal. We implement sufficient measures to ensure that Personal Data receives an adequate and consistent level of protection wherever it is transferred to;
External transfers: Where we transfer your Personal Data outside , we will do so in accordance with the applicable law while we will obtain contractual commitments from them to protect your Personal Data.
Where we receive requests for Personal Data from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any Personal Data is disclosed.
5. Your rights
The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations):
- You have a right to access information held about you. Your right of access is normally be exercised free of charge, however we reserve the right to charge an appropriate administrative fee where permitted by applicable law;
- You have the right to request that we amend any Personal Data we hold that it is inaccurate or misleading.
- You have the right to request the erasure of the Personal Data that relates to you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your data, for example for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- The right to object to or to request restriction of the processing. However, there may be circumstances in which we are legally entitled to refuse your request;
- The right to data portability. This means that you may have the right to receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- You have the right to object to profiling;
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority (i.e., your place of habitual residence, place or work or place of alleged infringement) at any time. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us before you contact your local supervisory authority
- The right to withdraw your consent. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to continue processing your data, in particular if the processing is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
5. How to contact us
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us via email.